- Contribution from all members of the school community will be valued and recognized.
- We aim to promote challenge through high expectations of learning and behaviour.
- Creativity is a strong focus ensuring that school is fun ! The school will be a bright, attractive and stimulating place to learn.
- We value parents and governors as our partners in education and will involve them, and the wider community, in the life of the school.
- Children will be happy and secure and their achievements will be celebrated and valued by all.
- The school will grow and change, but we will remain true to our vision.
- We realize the importance of efficient and effective communication. Everyone must feel that they have opportunities for consultation and information.